AAT Professional Diploma Financial Statements for Limited Companies module
The AAT qualification consists of three levels
The final level of the qualification is for people who have previously completed the AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting.
On completion of the Professional Diploma in Accounting, candidates will be able to apply for full membership to the AAT.
What Will I Study?
The AAT Professional Diploma Financial Statements for Limited Companies module covers:
- understanding the regulatory framework underpinning financial reporting;
- understanding key features of published financial statements;
- drafting a limited company’s statutory financial statements;
- drafting consolidated financial statements; and
- interpreting financial statements using ratio analysis.
How Long Will I Study?
The duration of the Financial Statements module is 20 weeks (plus exam weeks)
How will I be assessed?
AAT assessments are:
- Practical computer based assessments (CBAs)
- Designed to reflect real-life tasks
- Flexible - you can sit them anytime of the year
- Results are provided by the AAT within 6 weeks of the assessment date
What are the entry requirements?
Students will be expected to have completed the AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting.
What Else Do I Need To Know?
Please contact us for details of the course fee
Students are responsible for registering with AAT:
|One-off admission fee:||approx. £43*|
|Annual student membership fee:||approx. £92|
(*students who are already registered with the AAT for prior studies will not need to pay this)
AAT Exam fees are payable prior to sitting the exam:
|Financial Statements:||Price on application|
Textbooks will also be required to complete the course:
|Estimated cost for full set of books:||£20|
What Can I Do After This Course?
This is one module in the AAT Professional Diploma qualification.
Upon completion of the full level, you can progress your learning to the next stage by studying further professional qualifications, or you can apply for full membership status of the AAT.
Got A Question About This Course?
Call (01926) 679218
or Email: email@example.com