Managing Cash Flow - Keeping Your Business Healthy
This course will improve your effectiveness at managing the inflow and outflow of cash in your business.
The availability of cash enables a business to survive and prosper and is the primary indicator of business health. This course will enable you to understand why cash and cash budgeting is important to the business. You will also learn about the strengths and weaknesses of credit worthiness. This will help you to protect the financial security of your business.
1. Cash and the cash budget
- Why cash is important in a business
- Timing of cash flows
- Importance of estimating likely cash flows pattern
- How to prepare a cash budget
2. Monitoring and controlling cash flows
- How to use the cash budget
- Importance of comparing budgeted and actual cash flows
- Why differences should be investigated
- Possible reasons for differences and subsequent actions that can be taken
3. Cash flow and credit customers
- The risks of giving credit to customers
- How to assess the creditworthiness of customers
- How to guard against non-payment by credit customers
- Strategies to deal with late payers
This is a one day course that is approximately 6 hours in length.
Contact the team on 01926 679218
or Email: email@example.com